Our world literally changed overnight and educators--like you--are doing an incredible job responding to the needs of your students.
Our portfolio has never been more relevant, and our platform, resources and simulation tools can enhance learning effectiveness. Per the Networking Academy Membership Guide, all courses can be delivered in person or remotely.
Hands-on experiences with physical equipment are an essential best practice; however, in these unprecedented times, we offer you ways to address the absence of physical equipment and continue on the path toward student mastery:
- Take advantage of WebEx and WebEx Teams to facilitate greater student engagement and student peer interactions
- Leverage Packet Tracer, our simulation tool that provides visualization of networking environments
- Use a remote lab service such as NDG NETLAB+ that provides the fidelity of real equipment from anywhere in the world
- Utilize Networking Academy embedded videos and those you create to expose students to equipment and environments that reinforce course objectives
- And finally, make full use of LMS features and functions to manage class interactions, assignment submissions, and group interactions to keep the students engaged with you--and each other
Check out our new Learning Never Stops web page, which includes educator tips and resources for virtual teaching. Please visit often as these resources will continue to be updated regularly.
Thank you for your continued support as we work through these challenging times together!